The Express Stop team understands the importance of giving back to our communities and making them a better place to live and work.
We are proud supporters of our community and encourage our employees to be active leaders, mentors and volunteers. The Express Stop family proudly gives back through volunteering time and resources to projects and organizations.
Some of the many exciting projects we have been involved in include
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Express Stop Stores raised over $27,500 for the MDA 2018 Campaign through the generosity of its customers!
- American Cancer Society
- Express Stop Stores sells symbols to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. The competitive nature of our employees takes over and the eventual winner is ACS.
- Local Elementary, Junior and High Schools
- Our Little Caesars team supports local area sports teams with their fund-raising efforts.
- Coats for Kids
- When families struggle to clothe their children with warm coats, we collect coats each year.